Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Dog Breeder

So, of course I'm bored before the start of the big trip. I've never actually liked working (at the restaurant), but lately it's just been seeming especially harsh. At least I can let my mind wander a little bit, making up lists of stuff I need and don't need (I've always been a big, and extremely random, list-maker).

My effort to fight away the boredom and monotony of work: make up posts. So, here's a post about my car, a old 2001 Ford Focus Wagon.

It's kinda lame. In fact, Eric, upon first seeing it, said it would be perfect for a middle-aged, over-weight, female dog-breeder/elementary school teacher. But, it's fairly well suited for my purposes. It's got big trunk; I can kind-of sleep in it if it's raining; it's good on gas, and it runs (mostly). I guess a pick-up with bed-topper would be the perfect scenario, but I can only dream...

So here's a few action pics from March in Indian Creek:


No comments:

Post a Comment